Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Good Afternoon Blogging World!

In just a few short days my fiance and I will close on our very first house! I haven't slept in days because of my night-before-Christmas-like nerves! In attempt to keep from bouncing of the walls, or redecorating rooms I haven't even been able to decorate yet, I decided to start a blog. It just seemed like the cultural next step.

1. Get engaged
2. Buy a house
3. Start a blog about being engaged and buying a house

I wanted to keep family and friends in-the-know about the life and times of the soon-to-be Woods. This blogging thing can be tricky though....I can't decide if I am supposed to write to the blogoshpere OR write directly to my peeps.

In deep hopes to become one of those blogger for my business types, I write to you, the blogoshpere. Hello! Nice to meet you! We would like to be friends!




Hope you like us too.


No comments:

Post a Comment