Monday, April 11, 2011

Engagement Town...

...is a happy place! This weekend 60 of our Nashville friends and family graciously gathered to celebrate mine and Matt's upcoming marriage. We feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family of friends and actual family here in Nashville (and those that travelled to party hardy).

My dad's family hosted the event at my cousin Will Ed and his wife Rachel's beautiful home. I was so excited I couldn't contain myself. I excited myself right in to a cold today. But it was all worth it! Matt and I put our party pants (or party dress in my case) on and enjoyed A&M specialty cocktails, bacon wrapped shrimp and some delicious jambalaya and grits.















Our sweet families came to kick off this exciting time. We are so thankful for all their support!

The Moore/Morton (mom's side of the family) clan was there with bells on!














The Moore/Settle (dad's side of the fam) was there in full force!














And the Woods crew partied all night long!














We hung out with our friends and family until 1:00 in the morning, enjoying every minute of it! I really like this whole getting married thing. Big fan....Huge!

























































Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate with us! We like you....a lot!

In other house news...

The old owners left us a garage full of junk. Hmph. At first glance it looked like there were 400 DVD's just waiting for us to adopt. On second glance...empty cases. Who does that! Got our hopes up and everything. However, we did find an old door hiding in the rafters. We are thinking this could make an awesome swing for our back yard!


















More to come in that arena. I also can't decide which to tackle first. The stairs or the dining room. Oooo or maybe the music/office room. This is to fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment